- If you requested a Science Fair packet, it was sent home today.
- Students started their "Hour of Code" today in computer lab and have access to the program at home with their log in information. Hooray for computer programming!
- Homework assigned over the break is optional:
- TTM challenge: complete 3 lessons by 11/30
- Benchmark Review: get a head start on next week's homework packet of math review
Week 13 and 14 we worked with fractions. Students learned to add and subtract fractions, decompose fractions to unit fractions, and identify and generate equivalent fractions. We also took our division test last Friday which will go home in Wednesday folders next week.
Next week will will compare fractions on a number line and discuss its relationships with decimals.
Last week we mostly studied for our Energy Quiz by completing an "Energy Cube". Ask your kiddo about it! Tests will be graded and returned next Wednesday. We also reviewed the water cycle and played a few games to learn about the different water reservoirs in the cycle.
Next Week: We will talk about weather and the water cycles relationship.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends!